Our Charitable Objectives are
to raise funds to increase opportunities and enhance the education of the pupils at Sidestrand Hall School, either individually or as a group. It is not for day to day running expenses.
The Trustees meet regularly to review the accounts, review the shop operations and to make grant decisions
We raise funds from :-
- Income from our charity shop – Strands
- Commission on school photographs
- Gift Aid
- Sales of unsold rags and books (Ziffit)
- Annual fundraising events – Summer Fete and Xmas fayre.
- Donations from parents, governors, staff, local businesses eg for raffle prizes at our annual events, for other activities in the year eg Strandfest and direct donations
- Seeking grant donations from external charities.