Scale D – GR 9032
27.5hrs per week Term Time +1 (8.45am start)
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, efficient, flexible, friendly, reliable and fun person to help with the smooth running of the Reception area.
We are looking for someone who is able to:
• communicate effectively and provide a positive, friendly image to parents and other stakeholders
• carry out front of house duties, e.g. helping parents and visitors, answering phone calls and emails and delivering messages
· assist with the arrangements for school trips
· assist with medical arrangements and recording administration of medication
• perform general administrative duties including word-processing letters, filing, photocopying and laminating
• work well with and add value to the administration team, being able to take direction from their line manager to ensure the smooth operation of the school office
Previous school office experience would be an advantage but not essential.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any applicant must expect to comply fully with Enhanced DBS checks and reference vetting.
Candidates selected for interview will be notified by email.
Closing date: Thurs 24th Sept 9am
Interview date: Wed 30th Sept