School Business Manager
Salary – Negotiable depending on experience
Required as soon as possible
37hrs per week, full time
Set in a beautiful location on the North Norfolk coast, Sidestrand Hall School is a Complex Needs school providing education to pupils aged 7-19 years.
We are looking for an experienced School Business Manager to play a central role in our School Leadership Team, providing strategic vision and operational deliverance on all matters relating to Budget, Finance, HR and Premises.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has highly developed leadership skills and the ability to inspire colleagues, peers and teams.
- Will contribute to the development of the school.
- Can demonstrate successful experience of leadership and management in an educational setting.
- Offers proven experience of managing a budget.
- Has the ability to manage a wide range of stakeholder relationships.
If you feel you have the qualities needed, we look forward to hearing from you.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. To this end, you may be required to undergo pre-employment checks
Closing date: 9am 14th Sept 2018 Interview date: 27th Sept 2018
Applicants selected for interview will be contacted by email.