Deputy Head Teacher
Leadership Scale: 12-17 (£51,639 – £58,389)
Required for Jan 19 or as soon as possible
Set in a beautiful location on the North Norfolk coast, Sidestrand Hall School is a Complex Needs school providing education to pupils aged 7-19 years.
We are looking for a Deputy Head Teacher who possess both knowledge and experience of working with children with special educational needs and have an innovative approach to teaching and learning.
The new Deputy Head Teacher will:
- Be a fully qualified, experienced teaching professional with appropriate post graduate qualification and leadership experience
- Possess a sound understanding of the current legislation and statutory regulations relating to education and care
- A minimum of 5 years teaching experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working within a SEN setting involving leadership & management
- Appropriate experience of working with children & young people with special needs
- A particular interest in Pupil Achievement and Behaviour
If you feel you have the qualities needed, we look forward to hearing from you. Visits to the school are encouraged.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. To this end, you may be required to undergo pre-employment checks
Closing date: 9am 29th June 2018 Interview date: 12th July 2018