In response to the current situation regarding COVID19/Corona Virus, we are following the guidance given by the government. For further information, see website link at the end of this post.
The following precautions are being undertaken at the school and we will continue to monitor and follow the guidance given.
- We have plenty of stock of soap and sanitizer.
- Posters are displayed throughout the school and staff and pupils are encouraged to follow the 20 second handwashing guidance set by the NHS.
- Antibacterial gel is also available in classrooms and communal areas around the school.
- Classrooms have been deep cleaned during the February half term and will be done again as needed but at least monthly.
- Encouraging pupils and staff to follow the ‘Catch It Bin It Kill It’ guidance.
It is important that we are able to contact all parents/carers with updates and changes. Please contact our office on 01263 578144 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to update contact details. A text has been sent to all parents/carers this afternoon, if you have not received a text message then we do not have an up to date number for you.
Norfolk County Council – Coronavirus information LINK