2 x Cover Supervisor
Scale E 35 hours term time plus one week
Required for Sept 2018
Sidestrand Hall School is looking to appoint 2 enthusiastic and conscientious cover supervisors to help support our pupils. Our school caters for pupils from 7-19 years old, with a wide range of complex needs, so experience in a similar setting would e advantageous.
We are looking for a person who:
- Has NVQ level 3 or equivalent experience
- Is reliable and trustworthy
- Has an exemplary attendance record
- Adaptable to work across the curriculum and age range
- Has a positive attitude with a ‘can do’ approach
- Is caring and committed to the highest standards of personalised education.
If you feel you would be an ideal fit for our school, we look forward to hearing from you.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. To this end, you may be required to undergo pre-employment checks
Closing date: 9am 25th June 2018 Interview date: 18th July 2018
Applicants selected for interview will be contacted by email.