Scale C – GR 9033
Mon – Fri 8.45am-1.30pm – Term Time +1
Closing date: Mon 9th March 9am
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, efficient, flexible, friendly, reliable and fun person to help with the smooth running of the Reception area.
We are looking for someone who is able to:
• communicate effectively and provide a positive, friendly image to parents and other stakeholders
• carry out front of house duties, e.g. helping parents and visitors, answering phone calls and emails and delivering messages
• perform general administrative duties including word-processing letters, filing, photocopying and laminating
• work on the school systems to record, e.g. dinner money, and trip payments and to send texts (training will be provided if the successful applicant is not familiar with the school’s specific systems)
• work well with and add value to the administration team, being able to take direction from their line manager to ensure the smooth operation of the school office
Previous school office experience would be an advantage but not essential.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any applicant must expect to comply fully with Enhanced DBS checks and reference vetting.