Assistant Head Teacher Vacancy
Assistant Head Teacher
Leadership Scale: 7-11
Required for Jan 2021 or as soon as possible
Set in a beautiful location on the North Norfolk coast, Sidestrand Hall School is a Complex Needs school providing education to pupils aged 7-19 years.
This is a new post and an exciting opportunity for somebody to join our leadership team. We are looking for an Assistant Head Teacher who possess both knowledge and experience of working with children with special educational needs and have an innovative approach to teaching and learning.
The new Assistant Head Teacher will:
- Be a fully qualified, experienced teaching professional with appropriate post graduate qualification and leadership experience
- Possess a sound understanding of the current legislation and statutory regulations relating to education and care
- A minimum of 5 years teaching experience
- Be somebody who can demonstrate a professional commitment to leading improvement at a whole school level
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
- A willingness to work under pressure and work to deadlines
If you feel you have the qualities needed, we look forward to hearing from you. Visits to the school are encouraged.